Surgical Neuromonitoring Associates, Inc., headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, is a leading provider of intraperative neurophysiologic monitoring ("IONM"). Founded over 30 years ago, the company is one of the oldest and most respected groups in the country.
We are currently seeking the most talented and highly motivated technologists in the country to join our group. We are currently able to offer an exciting opportunity in Seattle, WA.
Understands the three critical aspects of IONM, which are technological, interpretive, and diagnostic/therapeutic in nature. Further, the technical component involves placement of appropriate electrodes, acquisition of high quality data, data recording, troubleshooting problems, and providing a description of the recordings.
1. Discuss needs for suitable IONM conditions with attending physician, anesthesiologist, and anesthetist;
2. Perform pre-IONM evaluation of the patient via medical chart and/or personal communication preoperatively;
3. Perform monitoring of intra-cranial, spinal, and peripheral nerve procedures including but not limited to:
a. Assessing neural integrity; and,
b. Mapping or neuro-navigating within “at-risk” neural structures;
4. Perform post-IONM examination of the patient and assess any operative injuries of the patient; and,
5. Compilation of a report for surgeon’s records of patient’s status intraoperatively. This will include:
a. Patient history;
b. Surgical procedure(s) performed;
c. Types of modalities recorded;
d. Description of baseline activity;
e. Any changes relevant to structures monitored;
f. Interventional measures taken (if any); and
g. Listing of all supplies used IONM study.
1. Minimum of a BS in a science-related field. Candidates must provide undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) GPA to be considered. Some background in anatomy, physiology, and/or neuroscience is preferred.
2. Proven dependability, punctuality, and strong work ethic.
3. Ability to work independently.
4. Proficient computer skills.
5. Strong administrative and organizational skills.
6. Excellent communication skills.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: Salary will be very competitive based on market and experience.
Internal Number: CNIM12202017
About Surgical Neuromonitoring Associates, Inc.
Surgical Neuromonitoring Associates, Inc., headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, is a leading provider of intraoperative neurophysiologic monitoring ("IONM"). Founded 35 years ago, the company is one of the oldest and most respected groups in the country.