We are currently hiring for Intraoperative Neuromonitoring full-time position in the NY Metro area (NYC and Northern NJ)
The IONM/CNIM Surgical Neurophysiologist is responsible for providing intraoperative neuro physiologic monitoring services to our client’s patients safely and professionally. The position must follow all protocols and standards set by not only our company, but also by state and federal laws.
Competencies and responsibilities
· Prepare reports of diagnostic procedures for interpretation by physician.
· Start, adjust and observe equipment and controls according to physicians' orders or established protocol.
· Conduct neurodiagnostic monitoring to record patients' peripheral or central nervous system, using specialized electronic test equipment, recording devices, and laboratory instruments.
· Observe gauges, recorder, and video screens of data analysis system during imaging of nervous system.
· Monitor patients' comfort and safety during tests, alerting physicians to abnormalities or changes in patient responses.
Experience with the Cadwell Cascade Pro monitoring equipment
2+ years of experience in neuromonitoring
Ability to work independently
Competitive salary, benefits
sign on bonus for qualified candidates.
Relocation assistance provided for qualified candidates
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 /yea
2 openings. Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: Relocation assistance
Sign on Bonus