Performs various advanced Neurodiagnostic procedures under minimal supervision.
• EEG set up for stat spot EEGs as well as long term EEG
• Measures and accurately applies electrodes according to the International 10-20 System.
• Ensures that electrode impedances meet laboratory standards.
• Analyzes patient charts to obtain detailed medical history.
• Positively identifies all patients before performing an examination. Participates in quality improvement process of the Department and of the Hospital.
• Attends meetings as required.
• Implements alternative methods or adjusts control to obtain optimal recordings.
• Follows the standards set forth within the CNP lab.
• Understands the Data base of the EEG equipment.
• Maintains patient’s safety and electrical safety at all times.
• Maintains infection controls standards at all times.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Graduate of an accredited program in EEG Technology or equivalent experience required
• Current CPR required
Why work at Crozer-Keystone Health System?
? Competitive Compensation
? Generous benefits including paid vacation & holiday, health, dental, life insurance, prescription and tuition reimbursement
? Conveniently located in suburbs of Philadelphia with no city wage tax
? Consistent high employee satisfaction scores
Apply online at https://pm.healthcaresource.com/cs/ckhs#/job/22000
Crozer-Chester Medical Center, a member of the Crozer Keystone Health System, the largest employer in Delaware County, is a 300-bed tertiary-care teaching hospital located on a 68-acre campus. Today, the medical center admits more than 19,000 patients, treats approximately 53,000 Emergency Department patients and delivers about 1,700 babies a year.