CortiCare is the nation’s first and leading remote cEEG monitoring service. Working with CortiCare, you will be encouraged to grow in your neurodiagnostic career with advancement opportunities and supported continuing educational development. The Remote EEG technologist will function independently by connecting remotely at pre-scheduled times to continuously monitor multiple patients, detecting EEG abnormalities, and notifying oversight neurologists and other designated care providers of findings. The technologist will analyze patient EEG recordings, both in real-time and previous data history, annotating the record, eliminating recording artifacts, equipment and lead troubleshooting – and other actions typical in the normal course of EEG monitoring.
All technologists must demonstrate knowledge of normal and abnormal adult, pediatric, and neonatal EEG patterns.
*REMOTE WORK* Full Time and Part Time positions available.
The ideal part time candidate can commit to an average of 16-20 hours per week, is highly motivated, reliable, and has intermediate computer/software/technology skills.
Candidates for full time may be eligible for guaranteed paid hours/week
Key Skills and Responsibilities :
* Competence in deciphering artifacts from cortical activity
* Proficient in operating/troubleshooting multiple EEG instruments and software
* Documents appropriately to meet industry standards and company policies
* Ability to work from home – independently – without distraction
* Excellent computer skills and comfortable with technology
* Professional demeanor, able to interact well with hospital staff, neurologists and other remote technologists
* All equipment provided
* Phone/Internet Stipends
* Reimbursement for continuing education and CLTM credentials
* Career advancement opportunities
* Friendly environment, teamwork atmosphere
* Growing company
* Accessible, supportive leadership
* Scholarships for ASET and other NDT conferences
Full-Time Benefits include:
* 401k Plan
* Eligible for Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
* Vacation and sick time
* Flex and Set Schedules
* Referral Program
* Must be ABRET board-certified (R. EEGT). CLTM preferred
* Minimum of 4 years EEG experience including 3 years of long-term monitoring (cEEG) experience in ICU EEG and EMU (epilepsy) monitoring in all patient populations
* Knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology of the neurological system
* Knowledge and experience with HIPAA and have a secure, compliant workspace that is free from unauthorized viewing
* Experience in advanced epilepsy monitoring, such as intracranial/stereotactic cEEG is preferred
* Knowledge of Nihon Kohden, Cadwell, and Xltek EEG equipment preferred
* Reliable high-speed internet and cell phone coverage required